Hello everyone. We are hopeful that CYO programs will begin soon. The parish priority is the health/safety of the children and the continuity of in-person schooling. IF covid conditions do not worsen and county restrictions do not increase, Monsignor is considering reopening programs on 09/20/21.
If we are able to begin Fall sports, we will have a very short window to register children, assign coaches, and create rosters. With that, we would like to gauge your interest in programs. If you are considering participating, please send an email to the program coordinator ASAP:
- All coaches and volunteers must have valid clearances on file with the rectory.
- Your clearances can also be used for class trips, dance chaperones, lunch monitors, etc.
- If you are unsure of your clearance status, contact Kelly Sherman at email@example.com
- The parish has a zero-tolerance policy.
- Take advantage of this downtime and the virtual offerings to become compliant.
- Required clearances and links can be found at: https://d2y1pz2y630308.cloudfront.net/17187/documents/2018/9/Updated-Clearances-Letter%202018.pdf
- WE WILL NOT FIELD TEAMS IF WE DO NOT HAVE COACHES WITH ALL CLEARANCES!
Archdiocesan Covid-19 guidelines: http://www.cyophilly.com/covidprocedures/