Swim Team Update
We are still hopeful that we will have season, and that season will be as close to the way it normally is as possible.
What we know...
- CYSL is planning to have an abbreviated season; one which focuses on getting the kids in the pool and competing as much as possible
- The plan this year is not to tally wins and losses, as there is limited pool availability among other things
- Meets will occur, but teams will determine how often they swim, again based on pool availability
- As of now, Abington is not available and we are working to secure practice time at NEPSCA
- We are hopeful to have a Champs, we just don't know how it will look
- Seniors from last year (Class of 2021) are permitted to swim, but not eligible to break records
- The season is not scheduled to begin until mid-October
At this point, it is important that we get an idea of interest to participate. Please complete this form if you are planning to participate, and please share it with any new swimmers you may know.
STA SWIM PROGRAM INTEREST
As we receive more information, we will surely pass it along. For now, be safe and persevere.